5.05.2011

almost a graduate

It's been a while since I have blogged, and I find that my desire to keep up my blog coincides with the ebb and flow of my life. I am now leaving behind a very very busy season in my life, a season that helped push me through the hard "stuff" I needed to accomplish during my senior year...but now I am entering a season of uncertainty, and the unknown. Although right now I feel completely content and excited for a new chapter I am sure this season of the unknown will have its share of ups and downs. I think I'm ok with that. In the meantime, I am trying to savor my last week of college...gasp!!! (how can I already be this old?) I have loved my time in college. I started a naive, young person with wide bright eyes, and now I am leaving still with some naivety, and still full of dreams and desires but also with a new sense of trusting and leaning on God...and an understanding that this story of mine is not authored by me, but rather I am just on a journey to find out what my story is intended to be for Him. How can I be pleasing to Him in the course of my years, and in my daily life? Although I would object to how some things have been sorted out in my life, I am fully aware and blessed by the fact that He works things out for the good of His children. So I pray that as I leave my beloved school, and precious friendships, that I can live in the daily promise of His grace, and mercy and that I may be able to let myself go and instead fill myself with as much of Him as possible. I know life is just beginning but my hope is in Him, and with that, I think I can make it through anything.




I love this, and I find it to be an amazing encouragement right now. Check out this blog for more cuteness like this.

I love you all, and if you don't hear from me for a while, just know I'm probably busy graduating. YAY!

Much Love always,

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment